PL Seminar

Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 14:07:46 -0500 (CDT)
From: "Thomas Reps" <reps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: PL Seminar
An organizational meeting of the PL seminar will be held
on Thursday, Sept. 5 at 4:00 PM in 1240 CS.

Please come with some ideas about possible presentations to be
given during this semester's seminar.  Possibilities include
your own research, or just a paper that strikes your fancy that
you think would be of wider interest.  (A few presentations of
"greatest hits" from the papers that the PL reading group
dicussed could be useful.)

Susan Horwitz will preside, since I have a committee meeting
that I have to attend.  You can also send ideas to me by
e-mail before noon on Thursday or drop by in person Thursday
morning.

So far, the calendar has two talks:

Sept. 12 Mooly Sagiv
   Heap liveness and its usage in automatic memory management

Oct. 10 Tom Reps
   Semantic Minimization of 3-Valued Propositional Formulae

Thomas Reps
Professor
Computer Sciences Department
University of Wisconsin