implementing logic languages?

Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 11:41:54 -0500 (CDT)
From: Will Benton <willb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: implementing logic languages?
Sorry for the spam.

Could anyone send a pointer to a paper (or even a web page) about
efficient implementation/compilation of logic languages?  I've seen
the following:

  http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/henderson95compiling.html  (about Mercury)
  http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/codognet95wamcc.html (about wamcc)

but what I'm looking for is something more in the vein of
  http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/wilson/schintro/schintro_toc.html
or Appel's _Compiling with Continuations_, except with a focus on
some particular logic language instead of Scheme or ML.

(As you can probably guess, I'm looking for this because I'm trying to
implement a logic language.)

thanks,
wb

--
Will Benton      | "Die richtige Methode der Philosophie wäre eigentlich
willb@xxxxxxx    |  die: Nichts zu sagen, als was sich sagen läßt...."