POPL 2000

Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 11:11:59 -0500
From: Jack Davidson <jwd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: POPL 2000
Dear POPL 99 attendee,

Its time to register for POPL. Unfortunately we've been a bit delayed in
getting out the brochure, and we want people to be able to register before
some of the early prices expire. Please visit our URL for information
about how to register. If you could pass this on to other colleagues and
perhaps your local programming languages and mailing lists they and I would
appreciate it.

POPL this year should be exciting. In addition to the usual technical
papers, which I think are quite strong this year, we will have two invited
talks and a debate. We are planning some additional events, but they are
not finalized yet, but I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

Our URL is http://www.research.ibm.com/people/w/wegman/POPL.html

Mark Wegman

------
Jack W. Davidson                        804-982-2209 (voice)
Dept. of Computer Science           804-982-2214 (FAX)
University of Virginia                     jwd@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Charlottesville, Va. 22903