[os-reading] OS Reading Group - Spring 2014 - 01/24

Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 23:57:50 -0600
From: Venkatanathan Varadarajan <venkatv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [os-reading] OS Reading Group - Spring 2014 - 01/24
Hi all,

Hope everyone had a great winter break!

Let's continue reading system research papers. We will start where we left off, we were starting to read SOSP'13 papers.
For this week, let's read : "Parrot: a practical runtime for deterministic, stable, and reliable threads"

When: Friday, 01/24 at 12 -1pm (over lunch, feel free to bring your lunch and eat while discussing)
Where: CS4310

We will try meeting at this time this week and take it from there.
Shout out if you have any serious time-conflicts!

Thanks,
-Venkat