[os-reading] Reminder: Meeting today at 4 PM (4310 CS)

Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 14:23:22 -0600
From: Vijay Chidambaram <vijayc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [os-reading] Reminder: Meeting today at 4 PM (4310 CS)
Reminder that we will be discussing GPUfs today at 4. See you all there!

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 2:44 PM, Vijay Chidambaram <vijayc@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyone,

Let's meet this week to discuss one of the papers from ASPLOS 13:
GPUfs: Integrating a File System with GPUs. Mark Silberstein (UT Austin), Bryan Ford (Yale University), Idit Keidar (Technion), Emmett Witchel (UT Austin)

When: Wednesday Jan 30th
Where: 4310 CS

Thanks,
Vijay