[os-reading] Paper for this week (Friday, 12-1pm)

Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2013 13:41:08 -0600
From: Venkatanathan Varadarajan <venkatv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [os-reading] Paper for this week (Friday, 12-1pm)
Hi all,

For this week we will be discussing another SOSP'13 paper,
Towards Optimization-Safe Systems: Analyzing the Impact of Undefined
Behavior
Link: http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/papers/stack:sosp13.pdf

As for the time of meeting, there have been lots of conflicts between
the students attending especially this semester and it has been hard to
find something pleasant for everyone. To address this, we are going to
try something different. We will meet during lunch time (12-1pm) and we
can discuss as we eat lunch. This time should be relatively conflict
free, if you are happy with having lunch while discussing.

Let's try this and see if we can carry over to next and subsequent
semesters as well.

Time: 12-1pm
Location: CS 4310

Po-Chun Chang will lead the discussion.