Re: [CSL #795814] Cron <mailman@jeeves> /var/home/mailman/bin/gen_sync_lists.pl

Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2019 11:41:23 -0500
From: Mike Cammilleri <lab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [CSL #795814] Cron <mailman@jeeves> /var/home/mailman/bin/gen_sync_lists.pl
Colleen deleted it because she claims only Denise was in it - and Denise no longer works here. I 'recover fetch' the file - dont know if that helped. We don't need it though. We've transitioned to WiscLists but I haven't decommissioned these old lists yet until I get an OK from our Chair.

Mike Cammilleri

Systems Administrator

Department of Statistics | UW-Madison

1300 University Ave | Room 1280