Australian Taxation Office - Update your details.

Date: 19 Mar 2015 03:03:32 +0100
From: "ato.gov.au"<melinda@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Australian Taxation Office - Update your details.
Australian Taxation Office.

This is a message from the myGov Team to mailman@xxxxxxxxxxxx

After the last annual calculations of your fiscal activity we have determined that you are eligible to receive a tax refund.

In order to return the funds you need to update your Bank Account details.

Click update your details now in the Tasks column above.

.

To learn more about myGov and our commitment to your security and privacy, please go to our website and check out the 'Security' and 'Privacy' sections.
Thank you

Message reference: UE014