project

Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 22:08:29 +0100
From: "Agatre"<lt5555@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: project
I write to seek your partnership in handling of future Investment in your country. My name is
George Agatre, I represent the interest of some wealthy politicians from North and Southern
African countries, names withheld, who are interested in investing huge in your country's
economy and thus I make this contact with you to discuss the possibilities of a good
profit yielding venture.

My clients does not want to deal with the people they knew before nor have this investment
done with those that  have done things with them in the previous, thus they asked me to open
a fresh contact with  individuals/companies, capable of handling investment and who will like
to speak with me as regards to this.

If you would like to talk with me as per this matter, please write an email to this email address:
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and I will get back to you with more details.

George Agatre
Shepton Mallet
Somerset County