The TapTap Game - Latest version on the iTunes on App Store today!

Date: 18 Jun 2014 16:59:34 +0300
From: "Apple Developer" <admin@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: The TapTap Game - Latest version on the iTunes on App Store today!

Dear Apple Customer,

We have just finished our last iOS app and it's called TapTap Game. The game is about how fast you can tap the black tiles.

1401902846-clip-11kb

If you have an iphone,  try the newest TapTap Game. It will improve your attention and reaction skills. Now you can increase your Brain Power with more fun and pleasure, don't forget to share your score on Facebook

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/TapTapgame/id03584

This game is totally FREE with no terms or limits.

1401900847-clip-36kb

Copyright 2013-2014 All rights reserved.