Mailing list for Department of Engineering Professional Development

Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 09:33:19 -0600
From: "Genies, Nancy" <GeniesN@xxxxxx>

Please remove the following people from your mailing list as they are no longer with Black & Veatch.

Christine DeBarabadillo

Larry Zimmerman

Thank you.

Nancy Genies

Black & Veatch | 18310 Montgomery Village Ave, Suite 500, Gaithersburg, MD 20879-0000

+1 301-556-4410 p | +1 301-556-4452 f | geniesn@xxxxxx

Building a World of Difference.®

Please consider the environment before printing my email

Please note that the information and attachments in this email are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not forward, copy or print the message or its attachments. Notify me at the above address, and delete this message and any attachments. Thank you.