Your account information must be updated.

Date: 04 Feb 2014 03:46:17 +0100
From: customercare<mailer@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Your account information must be updated.

Dear mailman@xxxxxxxxxxx,

Thank you for choosing to sell your item on the Carsales website!

Your account information must be updated. If you want to continue using our service you have to renew your account details. Accounts are not accessible until an actual debit or credit has first been posted to the account, even though you may have already filled out our account creation form. This message confirms to you that you have no credit or debit balance at this time.

Click here and complete the renew form with your current information.
 *Please make sure you log in every 28 days. If not, your ad will become inactive and no longer appear on the Carsales website.

Thank you for using Carsales website!

Kind regards,

Carsales Team

Customer Support