We are currently investigating the following transaction:

Transaction ID: 19675536167219
Payment method: Credit Card
Amount: 810 AUD
Fee: 1.93 AUD
Total: 811.93 AUD

During our investigation, the funds will not be available in your Westpac account. If the case is decided in your favour, we will refund you for the amount of the transaction.

See your transaction       Click here

Transfer to your favourite sites
Instantly transfer to 1000s of Westpac Bank merchants securely and instantly.

Please do not respond to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response.

EMAIL SECURITY ZONE: This email was sent by the Westpac Bank Payment Network. To learn more about our industry leading security, click here.

Copyright © Optimal Payments Plc. All rights reserved.

Support