=?136?q?MOTORCYCLE/SCOOTER/ATV_SPARE_PARTS_&_ACCESSORIES(_=0D=0Afor_mailman@xxxxxxxxxxx)?=

Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 02:34:01 +0800
From: "Hsiao" <green.wheel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: =?136?q?MOTORCYCLE/SCOOTER/ATV_SPARE_PARTS_&_ACCESSORIES(_=0D=0Afor_mailman@xxxxxxxxxxx)?=

GREEN WHEEL CO., LTD.
P.O. BOX 6-231, KAOHSIUNG, TAIWAN
FAX:886-7-3555017
Email: backmanhsiao@xxxxxxxxxxxxbackman42@xxxxxxxxxxx

TO : mailman@xxxxxxxxxxx

RE: MOTORCYCLE/SCOOTER/ATV SPARE PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Dear Sirs;
It is our pleasure to get your name and to know that you are a leading importer of Spare Parts. Sincerely hoping this message can find your business more prosperous.

Taking this opportunity, we would like to introduce our firm to you. Established for thirty years in Taiwan, we are a professional manufacturer and a leading exporter of full range of Auto Motorcycle Spare Parts & Accessories. We can work for customer's any request of motor parts under agent basis. All spare parts of any Auto motorcycle models(Japanese, European models) are available. Such as, Luggage Carrier, Crash bar, Handle bar, Gasket Kit, Cable, Kick Starter(kick lever), Change Pedal(lever), Sprocket(front and rear), Muffler, Piston Kit, Rear Cushion, Ignition switch, Coil, Handle switch, Horn, Battery, Roller Chain(Driving, Timing, Silent), Filter Element, Fuel Tap, Head Light, Winker(ECE or DOT approval available), Mirror, Kick Shaft, Gear Shaft, Sprocket Shaft, Connecting rod kit, Handle Core Racer(Steering Head Bearings), Cylinder, Cylinder Head, Carburetor & Kit, Wire Harness, Connector/Socket, Leg Shield, plastic Cover, Fender, Front Arm Repair Kit, and so on.....etc. Based on the Motorcycle Model and its Parts No., we will be able to give customers the competitive offers. Please kindly send first us the detailed specifications of your interested items so that we could give you the quotation accordingly.

If you have inquiries any more, please feel free to contact us for details by fax (No.:886-7-3555017) or by e-Mail backmanhsiao@xxxxxxxxxxxx . We sincerely expect to start our mutual business relationship in the near future.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Best Regards, /
S. C. HSIAO

PS.
We have the following special performance parts for Monkey/Z50 XR50/CRF50 (88cc big bore kit)

Cylinder Head Kit Aluminium Cylinder 52mm + Gasket top end set,
Piston Kit 52mm , Manifold Kit Cam Shaft Carburettor : 20mm
Air filter for 20mm Carb Throttle cable Oil Pump 51mm crankshaft
KLX 110 60mm/63mm cylinder bore kit , KLX CDI Ignition