[HTCondor-world] HTCondor Week (HTC23) Registration Deadlines Approaching

Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2023 18:22:02 +0000
From: "Stathas, Janet" <JStathas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HTCondor-world] HTCondor Week (HTC23) Registration Deadlines Approaching
Hello HTCondor Users, OSG Users and Contributors, Researchers and Collaborators!

Throughput Computing 2023 — an event that combines HTCondor Week 2023 and the OSG All-Hands Meeting 2023 — in beautiful Madison, Wisconsin, is just over a month away — July 10–14.

https://path-cc.io/htc23

There are a number of approaching deadlines. The registration deadline for in-person attendance is June 15, 2023.

We also urge you to book your room asap! We've arranged hotel blocks at nearby hotels at attractive rates, but those reserved room blocks at these rates begin expiring as soon as June 9th. See the local arrangements page for booking details:

https://agenda.hep.wisc.edu/event/2014/page/55-local-arrangements

There is still time available to submit an abstract to give a talk at one of the HTCondor focused sessions. The submission deadline is June 12. Talks are 15–20 minutes long and are a great way to share your ideas and get feedback from the community. If you have an interesting use of HTCondor you'd like to share, see the Speaker Information page:

https://agenda.hep.wisc.edu/event/2014/abstracts/

We’ve been busy lining up an exciting group of speakers for this year’s HTC23, including:

Laura Cadonati, Professor, School of Physics and Center for Relativistic Astrophysics, Associate Dean for Research, College of Science,
Georgia Institute of Technology

Kevin L. Thompson, NSF Program Director

Daniel Andresen, Director, Institute for Computational Research in Engineering and Science
Professor, Dept. of Computer Science
Michelle Munson-Serban Simu Keystone Research Scholar
Kansas State University

We hope to see you there!

For questions, please contact us at htc23@xxxxxxxxxx

On behalf of the Throughput Computing 2023 team

Janet Stathas (she/her)
Project Manager
Morgridge Institute for Research
PATh