The HTCondor team is pleased to announce the release of HTCondor 8.9.9.
This development series release contains new features that are under
development. This release contains all of the bug fixes from the 8.8.11
Enhancements in the release include:
- The RPM packages require globus, munge, scitokens, and voms from EPEL
- Improved cgroup memory policy settings that set both hard and soft limit
- Cgroup memory usage reporting no longer includes the kernel buffer cache
- Numerous Python binding improvements, see version history
- Can create a manifest of files on the execute node at job start and finish
- Added provisioner nodes to DAGMan, allowing users to provision resources
- DAGMan can now produce .dot graphs without running the workflow
A complete list of new features and fixed bugs can be found in the version
Thank you for your interest in HTCondor!
- The HTCondor Team