Re: [HTCondor-world] HTCondor workshop in Europe: EC-JRC, Ispra (Italy), 24-27 September 2019

Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 10:33:51 +0200
From: Helge Meinhard <Helge.Meinhard@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-world] HTCondor workshop in Europe: EC-JRC, Ispra (Italy), 24-27 September 2019
Dear HTCondor community,

we are pleased to inform you that the Web site for the event has been
made public. Registration and abstract submission are both open now and
available from the event Web site. Please register and submit your
abstracts as soon as possible!

Event Web site: https://indico.cern.ch/e/htcondor2019
Direct link to registration: https://web.jrc.ec.europa.eu/remjrc/screen/meeting/2366/registration-form
Direct link to abstract submission: https://indico.cern.ch/event/817927/abstracts/

We are looking forward to a rich, productive workshop, and we hope to see many of you at JRC!

Todd Tannenbaum
HTCondor Technical Lead, U Wisconsin, Madison, USA

Helge Meinhard
Chair of organising committee and HEPiX co-chair, CERN, Geneva, Switzerland

Antonio Puertas Gallardo
Chair of local organising committee, EC-JRC, Ispra, Italy