[HTCondor-world] HTCondor 8.9.1 Released

Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 21:51:21 +0000
From: Tim Theisen <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HTCondor-world] HTCondor 8.9.1 Released
The HTCondor team is pleased to announce the release of HTCondor 8.9.1.
This development series release contains new features that are under
development. This release contains all of the bug fixes from the 8.8.2
stable release.

NOTE: In this series, we are addressing HTCondor's security configuration.
We removed the deprecated HOSTALLOW... and HOSTDENY... configuration knobs.
See the version history for the specific details.

Enhancements in the release include:
- An efficient curl plugin that supports uploads and authentication tokens
- HTCondor automatically supports GPU jobs in Docker and Singularity
- File transfer times are now recorded in the user job log and the job ad

A complete list of new features and fixed bugs can be found in the version
history.

Version Histories:
http://htcondor.org/manual/v8.9.1/DevelopmentReleaseSeries89.html
http://htcondor.org/manual/v8.9.1/StableReleaseSeries88.html

Downloads Page:
http://htcondor.org/downloads/

Thank you for your interest in HTCondor!

- The HTCondor Team