[HTCondor-world] Save the Date: HTCondor Week 2019 will be held May 20-23, 2019

Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2018 15:30:07 -0500
From: Mark Coatsworth <coatsworth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HTCondor-world] Save the Date: HTCondor Week 2019 will be held May 20-23, 2019
Hello everyone,

Please mark your calendars! HTCondor Week 2019 will be held from Monday May 20 - Thursday May 23, 2019 at the Wisconsin Institute for Discovery in Madison, WI.

Registration will open in early 2019. We'll send an email with full information about the event, accommodations, scheduling and other considerations.

We will also be looking for speakers. We're always hoping to hear about interesting use cases, discoveries, challenges, updates on previous work, and other compelling experiences with HTCondor. Please think about what you could present -- we'll open a Call For Abstracts at the same time as registration.

Hope to see you there!

--
Mark Coatsworth
Systems Programmer