[HTCondor-world] HTCondor Week talk signup deadline extended to April 20

Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 13:38:40 -0500
From: Mark Coatsworth <coatsworth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HTCondor-world] HTCondor Week talk signup deadline extended to April 20
The deadline to sign up for a talk for HTCondor Week 2018 has been extended until next Friday, April 20. We still have a handful of speaker slots available; if you are willing to talk about your experiences with HTCondor, we'd love to hear from you! More information and signup links are available on our Speaker Information page:

Also, we anticipate posting a preliminary schedule early next week -- weÊll send out another notification when this is available.

- The Center for High Throughput Computing