[condor-users] Current version of Condor View Client?

Hi,

as you know from my previous message, I'm installing the Condor View Server and
client for our pool, and I was wondering what is the current version of the
Condor View Client.

At the Condor downloads page, I got only version 6.1.8, but the Condor View page
at http://pumori.cs.wisc.edu/condor-view-applet/Hour.html has version 6.4.3,
where can I get this? (I specially miss the links in the list of different
architectures, so that I can see statistics for different type of machines, and
not as a total, as currently viewed with version 6.1.8).

Thanks,
Angel de Vicente