Re: [condor-users] Scripting in Windows or the Submission File

The approach I use is a submission script (e.g. BAT file), which packs all the necessary files into, say, a ZIP file. On the execute machine the ZIP file is unpacked and then the program is executed. Naturally, when the program exits you have to delete all the unnecessary files. Otherwise Condor will transfer them all back.

You can find a freeware command-line unzip.exe on the internet (e.g., http://homepage.iprolink.ch/~gthullen/downloads/unzip.exe).

Regards,
Alexander Klyubin