Re: [condor-users] Submitting Variable Number of Jobs

I guess that the only way to do something dynamically in Condor is to
use its a bit buggy Perl interface. Though it does not allow to 'add'
jobs to the same cluster, it provides for the most of the functionality
to manage multi-cluster submission. I used it many times, fixed some
bugs, but that's Perl, so you can add/change whatever you want.