Re: [condor-users] jobs don't start

I encountered similar problems when the job actually failed to start (due to a bug it contained). You may want to check the logs the job produces on the remote machine. You should also definitely check StartLog and StarterLog of the remote machine.

Moreover, if you have a firewall between or on the submission machine or on worker machine this may also contribute to the problem.

Regards,
Alexander Klyubin