Re: [HTCondor-users] Print format SORT not working

Thanks John,

Fortunately condor_q has a json output (well, I hope this Is not one of the things that was never implemented ;-)) and mlr can whip things into shape based on that.  Been doing it like that with Torque for a long time!

	J âCondor was supposed to be better thoughâ T