Re: [HTCondor-users] Condor23/cgroups v2occassionally busy and/or kernel OOM acting

On 5/31/24 09:04, Thomas Hartmann wrote:
Hi all,

we have been debugging with a user his jobs as these tend to get somewhat randomly OOM killed. It seems to be cgroups v2 related, i.e., on our EL9/Condor23/cgroups v2 workers [1], where the cgroup mount path is
ÂÂ /sys/fs/cgroup/htcondor/
with
 BASE_CGROUP = htcondor

Hi Thomas:

Just chiming in from the other thread, but we think we have a fix for this in htcondor 23.7. Would it be possible for you to try that out?

-greg