Re: [HTCondor-users] Job matching in mixed architecture clusters? (x86_64 and AArch64)

Hi,

For grid we have a transform to explicitly set a Requirement for Arch to make sure the right jobs end up on the right machines. For a specific requirements (ie ARM) we normally have VOs set an attr or use the remote_queue thingy, so we end up with:

JOB_ROUTER_TRANSFORM_x86 @=end
    NAME x86
    REQUIREMENTS (MY.WantARM =!= True && MY.queue =!= "ARM")
    COPY Requirements PresArchRequirements
    SET Requirements (Arch =?= "X86_64" && PreArchRequirements)
@end

JOB_ROUTER_TRANSFORM_Arm @=end
    NAME Arm
    REQUIREMENTS (MY.WantARM =?= True) || (MY.queue =?= "ARM")
    SET WantARM True
    COPY Requirements PresArchRequirements
    SET Requirements (Arch =?= "aarch64" && PreArchRequirements)
@end

Not sure if this is âcorrectâ but it works for us.

cheers,
Ben