From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Jeff Templon <templon@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2024 4:02 AM
To: HTCondor-Users Mail List <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HTCondor-users] Strangeness with condor_history sorting

Hi,

On our new condor cluster, we’ve made a separation between the node where a user runs condor_submit, and the node where the schedd is running.  In this new setup, the sorting option for condor_history is unreliable - it Does The Right Thing on the schedd node, on the user-facing node, specifying the flag has no effect.

Bug?

JT