Re: [HTCondor-users] Specifying older HTCondor versions with get_htcondor

Hello Larry,

You can do this manually fairly easily.

First download the desired repository definition file from https://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/repo/10/ubuntu/ and place it in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/

Version 10.x is currently unsupported and you will get HTCondor version 10.9.0 (latest 10.x version). This was the last release before the 23.0.0 release.

Version 10.0 is currently in security support and you will get HTCondor 10.0.9 which will interoperate with 10.x

Import the matching key from https://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/repo/keys/

Use "apt-key add" to add this key for the repository.

Then you can "apt update" and have the old version of HTCondor.

...Tim