[HTCondor-users] can't get flocking to submit jobs

Hi

I'm new to htcondor, and I need to set up flocking between 2 htcondor pools (SRTA and ASU).

I tried to follow the instructions at "https://htcondor.readthedocs.io/en/latest/grid-computing/connecting-pools-with-flocking.html#flocking-configuration" to set up flocking. I added all the configuration variables in the previous site.
I also added variables "SCHED_NAME=headnode@" and "SHCED_NAME=asuslrhd@" in the respective local configuration files. I made "ALLOW_WRITE=*" in both configuration files.

I tried to use "condor_fetch_token -remote <remote node> -token <file>" at each site for a test user, but it failed telling me that it couldn't find that daemon. So, I just used "condor_token_create" at each site, and copied the token file to the other site (I'm not sure what I did is right, but I'm trying anything now).

Currently, I can use something like "condor_status -pool <remote pool>", but when I try to submit a job with "condor_submit -remote asuslrhd@ .. ", it fails telling me "ERROR: Can't find address of schedd asuslrhd@".

I tried to look for any tutorial on setup and usage of flocking, but what I found was more of a presentation rather than a detailed step-by-step.

Please help

Regards

--
Mohammed