[HTCondor-users] Missing `CpusUsage` line in the history

Hi,
We are parsing out the history log file to extract the cpu usage data. We think the `cpusuage` value is very useful but we found the `cpususage` line is missing for some tasks. Could someone explain why the line is missing in some cases?

And what could be the best way to calculate the cpu utilization if we can't get the `cpusuage`? The values we can use are (again cpususage may not exist),
```
CommittedSuspensionTime = 0
CommittedTime = 1071
(CpusUsage = 1.185198573018748)