Re: [HTCondor-users] empty output directory locally retrieved while performing transfer to remote storage

Dear Greg,

thanks a lot for your answer, and sorry for my late reply.

Your description is correct.

On the remote storage, the directories and subdirectories are transferred successfully with their file content.

On the submit node, the directories and subdirectories are transferred back, without any file content.

And using the remap, the issue disappears.

Cheers,
ben