Re: [HTCondor-users] Help understanding SUSPEND expression

Hello,

> OK, so SUSPEND is defined in terms of the macro CpuBusyTimer, which is
> defined in terms of CpuBusyValue, and CpuBusyTime, but none are defined
>
> ,----
> | $ condor_status -l xxxx.xxx | grep -i cpubusytimer
> `----

never mind, I think the problem was that I just issued "condor_reconfig"
instead of restarting Condor. After a restart (and with "use
policy:desktop" in the configuration file), the machine advertises
"CpuBusy", "CpuBusyValue" and "CpuBusyTime", so it is all good now.

Cheers,
--
Ãngel de Vicente                 -- (GPG: 0x64D9FDAE7CD5E939)
 Research Software Engineer (Supercomputing and BigData)