Re: [HTCondor-users] Problem with ALICE jobs on AL9

On 6/14/24 02:42, Alexandr Mikula wrote:
Hi list,
we are in the middle of migrating our infrastructure from CentOS 7 to
Alma Linux 9.
Most of the infra is on CC7 with condor 9.* and we have one testing wn
cluster with AL9 on condor 23.
So far the ATLAS workload works fine on new cluster, but the ALICE jobs
land on the WN and fail right a way without producing any output.

Hi Alexandr:

We've worked directly with ALICE researchers, and I know that their job will run on Alma 9 systems with cgroup v2 on HTCondor 23.7. I believe their jobs are cgroup v2 aware, so they many only work on cgroup v2 systems.

-greg