Re: [HTCondor-users] limit defrag to particular partitionable slots?

Hi,

you need to run the defrag-daemon and that is the one who decides what is a slot to be defraged by the slot type. Either it has a uniq attribute e.g. it is a static slot or you just give it one at slot creation time

NUM_SLOTS_TYPE_1 = 1
< ... >
STARTD_ATTRS = IsDefragable, $(STARTD_ATTRS)
SLOT_TYPE_1_IsDefragable = true
< ... >

DEFRAG_REQUIREMENTS = IsDefragable == true

Best
christoph

--
Christoph Beyer