[HTCondor-users] Issue with dwz when trying to build a Debian 12 package

Dear all,

I need to build a Debian 12 package for the following PR [1] to be potentially deployed at Nikhef.

One of my plugin is written in go-lang, and I am getting the following error when trying to build the pkg:

dwz: debian/condor/usr/sbin/condor_producer_mytoken: Found compressed .debug_aranges section, not attempting dwz compression

I am not familiar with debian packages, was only building rpms so far.

Would you know please how to solve this issue?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!

Cheers,
benoit

[1] https://github.com/htcondor/htcondor/pull/2424