Re: [HTCondor-users] CPUs total for machines with Partitionable Slots?

Hello Joe,

Joe Reuss via HTCondor-users writes:

> Unfortunately, this is not a current feature within condor. You can
> run: `condor_status -af state activity TotalSlotCPUs` will give you
> the raw data, and then you can run it through some tool to sum it.
>
> Therefore, we will take this as a feature request, and consider adding
> this functionality within HTCondor. Sorry we could not help you much
> further.

Thanks for the feedback (and for considering this as a feature
request). I had thought of writing a script around condor_status to get
this information, but I thought of asking here first in case there was
some way of doing it that I had skipped while reading the documentation.

Cheers,
--
Ãngel de Vicente                 -- (GPG: 0x64D9FDAE7CD5E939)
 Research Software Engineer (Supercomputing and BigData)