From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Zhangqier Wang <wangzqe@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 4, 2024 2:45 PM
To: HTCondor-Users Mail List <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HTCondor-users] Condor couldn't create token on Alma 9 machines

Dear expert,

  I have a alma9 machine, and condor is running on it:

# condor_version
$CondorVersion: 10.7.0 2023-07-31 BuildID: 665155 PackageID: 10.7.0-1 $
$CondorPlatform: x86_64_AlmaLinux9 $

However, I can't create token on this machine, whereas the same condor configuration works fine on centos 7 machine.

# condor_token_create -identity condor@cms -token local.token
Failed to generate a token.
PASSWD:1:Issuer namespace may not contain spaces or commas

The condor could connect to other machines using PASSWORD and IDTOKEN authentication. But other machine couldn't request token from this machine. Whenever I try to approve the token request, I got the same error:

PASSWD:1:Issuer namespace may not contain spaces or commas.

Do you know how I can fix this?

Sincerely,
Zhangqier Wang