Re: [HTCondor-users] instructions to build an HTCondor rpm

Hello Benoit,

The specification to build the HTCondor rpms can be found in build/packaging/rpm/condor.spec.

If you want to build the RPMs in exactly the same way we build internally, please take a look at my recent presentation:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/13nSM8gVrQ-30GIB82bQSpPDZqDiZwxVuWNOCljd0rpQ/

Let me know if you have any questions.

...Tim