[HTCondor-users] Pool setup

Dear experts,

Recently I'm trying to setup a pool for two machines.

I'm setting one of them as CM, submitter and a executer, and the other one as executer only.

I'm following the installation instructions in the doc for V10.x version. But I just can't get the CPU resources in the second machine.

Below is the config that I had:

CONDOR_HOST = 192.168.31.74
# For details, run condor_config_val use role:get_htcondor_central_manager
use role:get_htcondor_central_manager
use role:get_htcondor_submit
use role:get_htcondor_execute

Another machine:
CONDOR_HOST = 192.168.31.74
# For details, run condor_config_val use role:get_htcondor_execute
use role:get_htcondor_execute

Many thanks in advance .

Cheers
Yang