Re: [HTCondor-users] Condor upgrade from 9.0x to 10.0x

Hi Thomas,

we did this update recently. One thing to note from our side: all idtokens
issued with HTC-9.0 were no longer valid with HTC-10.0. We had to recreate
them after the update.

Just in case you use idtokens for any authentication, you'll be warned ;-)

Cheers,
Andreas