From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Qier W <wangzqe@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 1, 2023 6:58 AM
To: HTCondor-Users Mail List <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HTCondor-users] How to only allow jobs from one specific shedd (as worknode)

Dear experts,

   We have a machine with 300+ cores and we want to add this as a worknode in one condor pool.
  The condor pool has several CEs, like ce01-03.mit.edu, the collector is t2collect.mit.edu for example.
  How can I config my condor on the worknode so it will only allow jobs from ce03.mit.edu to run on it?

  So far it accepts all the jobs from these 3 CEs (schedds).

Sincerely,
Zhangqier Wang