Re: [HTCondor-users] OOM & HTCondor 10 job submission to ARC-CE on CentOS7

We donât have a solution for this memory leak on CentOS7 at present. We are considering some workarounds within the our code, and may a solution in a future release.

Iâd be happy to update the HTCONDOR-1685 JIRA ticket with more details and a mention of updated curl package youâre using.

 - Jaime