Re: [HTCondor-users] CondorCE: recipe to react(?) on payload audit events

Hi Thomas,

There's nothing natively-supported that comes to mind. The best idea I can come up with is a custom script that monitors the payload audit log for undesired attributes, though I'm not sure then how you make the connection from the payload event to the pilot that should be removed (but I'm also not familiar with this audit log).

Flipping this around a bit, if you had the ability to modify pilots' job requirements (i.e. start _expression_) to reject jobs with undesired attributes/values, would that help with what you're trying to do?

Jason Patton