Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor 10.3.0 Released

Hi Stuart,

Just FYI re the below - I have asked Tim to slightly alter the release process so the documentation on Read The Docs will be updated before the binaries in the repositories are updated.  Given releasing the docs and binaries is not an atomic operation, I feel it is better to have documentation released for binaries that are arriving soon than to have binaries released for which there is no documentation (even if for just a couple hours).

regards,
Todd