Re: [HTCondor-users] 10.x IDTOKEN not working (10.0 token does)

Hi Steven,

Â1.Â
; condor_config_val SEC_DEFAULT_AUTHENTICATION_METHODS
Not defined: SEC_DEFAULT_AUTHENTICATION_METHODS

2.
It looks like the only file it is dropping in /etc/condor/config.d is the same 00-hcondor-9.0.config as 10.0 drops, with "use security:recommended_v9_0".

3.
I'll look at this later because...

4.
...The iss field does not match. On my existing hosts it points at the condor_host but on the new one it points at the new host. Interresting. I'm using the same script and the same (manually entered) password on all hosts. I've made sure 'condor_config_val condor_host' returns the correct value and re-run the script but the token still has the wrong iss value.

nomad