Re: [HTCondor-users] 10.0 LTS for AlmaLinux 9?

Hi,

HTCondor 10.0 is not available on EL9, partially due to the move to OpenSSL 3, which required large enough changes to the codebase where we were not comfortable making mid-LTS. In other words, there aren't any plans that I'm aware of to support HTCondor 10.0 on EL9.

The 10.x feature series does support EL9, though, so if you're looking for EL9 support, I'd start there!

- Brian