[HTCondor-users] Docker universe and file transfer plugins

Hi everyone,

I have a working HTCondor environment which has a common file system domain,
except for a 10 nodes, which have access to Condor accross a 1GB link.  This
does all the Kerberos authentication and so forth. All good.

To transfer data these nodes have an additional 10GbE connection to a node which
in turn has access to the common file system.  As I understand this is where
file transfer plugins come into play.
Unfortunately our processing is heavily based on Docker, from which these
plugins are explicitly excluded.

What is a feasable way to transfer data accross the 10GbE link without
redesigning the overall Condor network structure.

Any suggestions, hints are very welcome!

Cheers, Jan

--
MAX-PLANCK-INSTITUT fuer Radioastronomie
Jan Behrend - Backend Development Group