[HTCondor-users] how to enforce iwd/home to execute sandbox dir

Hi all,

just a quick question, but how can I enforce on a schedd submissions for all jobs to go the starters' execute sandboxes and ignore a shared fs HOME dir? I.e., ignore the shared fs and use just worker's local sandbox dir.

It might be an option to update IWD in a route, however I do not know during submission what EXECUTE sandbox PID dir gets realized in the end.

But maybe I am overthinking it and there is an easier way?

Cheers,
  Thomas