[HTCondor-users] condor_stats error (failed to receive data from the CondorView server)

Hello,

I don't know if I'm missing something, but I set up the condor_collector
in our pool to act as a HTCondorView Server (basically just configuring
POOL_HISTORY_DIR and KEEP_POOL_HISTORY, as per
https://htcondor.readthedocs.io/en/latest/admin-manual/setting-up-special-environments.html?highlight=condorview)

I can see the viewhistX.0.new files being created, but if I try to use
condor_stats
(https://htcondor.readthedocs.io/en/latest/man-pages/condor_stats.html)
to get some historical information on our pool I get the error "failed
to receive data from the CondorView server", though I get a very limited
partial result of a slot being available

,----
| $ condor_stats -lastday -resourcelist
| failed to receive data from the CondorView server
| slot45@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
`----

Any idea what could be going on and how to fix it?

Many thanks,
--
Ãngel de Vicente                 -- (GPG: 0x64D9FDAE7CD5E939)
 Research Software Engineer (Supercomputing and BigData)